Reinvent your organisation
Thrust Your Business Into the Future
Are you an executive or business owner :
. . . Facing the challenge of maintaining impetus while reinventing your organisation in full flight
. . . Anticipating that you’ll need to move quickly in the near term
. . . Seeking a forum to develop fresh, relevant ideas about your business
This thought-provoking and interactive series
is aimed at you.
FOURTEEN EXPERTS. FIVE DAYS.
JOIN THIS interactive conversaTION
Get your 90% discount price
with coupon code cmbsys-001
Limited offer available only to the first 20 registrants!
Objectives and Outcomes:
- Test paradigms, create breakthrough thinking and develop your capabilities
- Gain and share expertise and insights from peers and experts
- Co-create usable frameworks, discern opportunity and develop your strategic plan
- Position yourself for the next level post the pandemic and ongoing
- Co-develop future-fit new leadership culture to sustain and grow your business
Develop fresh responses to vital business questions
thought provoking & Interactive
Exclusive conversations in an online series of five interactive leadership episodes, to jointly explore critical issues in the new reality confronting us.
A PANEL OF EXPERTS to trigger and guide engaging conversations.
5 x 90-minute video conferences
4 out-of-workshop group sessions
Tuesdays & Thursdays for 2.5 weeks, 16h30 – 18h00 CAT
Optional pre- and post-reading
1. Setting the context - Tuesday 2 June 2020
Herman Singh – Digital evolution in the age of a pandemic
Martin Collinson – What’s normal anyway?
Moira Vallet – Emotional self-awareness for effective leadership
2. Organisational Agility - Thursday 4 June 2020
Matt Morasky -From Lemons to Lemonade: Re-thinking Opportunity in Times of Change
Vera Kriel – The holistic view of the organisation
Andy Andrews – Strategy in Permanent White Water
3. Purposed for Action - Tuesday 9 June 2020
Alice van den Berg – New business models, and new perspectives
Sonja Fourie – Data – The new Currency
Eli Goldstein – Communication channels for alignment, collaboration and feedback
4. Execution - Thursday 11 June 2020
Chris Parker – Safely Self-Managing
Helen Pentz – Effective teams (and why change management is changing)
Ryk Crouwkamp – Re-igniting your employees post crisis
5. Bringing it together - Tuesday 16 June 2020
Martin Collinson – Agile Business Models and Cultural underpinning
Doug Eatwell – The impact of organizational culture on successful strategy implementation
Sonja Blignaut – Sensemaking in Complexity